- Card Base: Light pink card stock cut 4 1/4" X 11" folded in half
- Card Layer 1: Purple card stock cut at 3 3/4" X 5"
- Card Layer 2: DCWV Sweet Stack cut at 3 1/2" X 4 3/4"
- Ribbon: Pink sheer with white stitching
- Cupcake Base: Create a Critter page 36 Shadow in black card stock cut at 2 1/2"
- Cupcake Wrapper: Layer 1 in DCWV Flower Shower Stack cut at 2 1/2"
- Cupcake Top: Layer 2 in Pink card stock cut at 2 1/2"
- Cherry: Layer 3 cut in Red card stock at 2 1/2"
- White Scallop: Create a Critter page 60 cut at 2 3/4 on Fit to Length
- Sentiment: Handwritten with Zig Chalk Writers in Pink
- Cupcake popped up with 3D dots
- Stardust Stickles on Cherry
- Lavender Stickles in cut outs of wrapper
Monday, August 30, 2010
I created this card for a challenge that I'm participating in. The challenge was to create something with a birthday theme. I decided to make a cute card using Create a Critter. Here's a picture of it, below is the recipe :)
I was flipping through the Create a Critter handbook and saw this adorable little frog and decided to put him on a card. I created this card as a cute little I love you card for someone. Hope you enjoy!
- Card Base: Dark blue card stock cut at 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" folded in half
- Card Layer 1: Light blue card stock cut at 4 1/8" X 4 7/8"
- EK Success Punch: Scallop with dots
- Frog Base: Create a Critter page 24 Shadow cut at 3" in black card stock
- Frog Body: Layer 1 cut at 3" in lime green card stock
- Frog Tummy: Layer 2 cut at 3" in dark green card stock
- Lily Pad: Accessory layer cut at 3" in green card stock
- Cloud: Create a critter page 52, size 1 1/4" on Real Dial Size on white card stock
- Sentiment: Hero Arts Stamp XOXO stamped on cloud with pink studio g ink
- Silver Stickles on eyes
- Cotton Candy Stickles on mouth
- Diamond Stickles on belly
- Frog placed on pop dots